Friday, April 17, 2009

Luzerne County is Famous or Should I say Infamous

So I'm at my meeting in the big apple yesterday and as we are concluding our business, out comes the question; You're from the Wilkes-Barre area, isn't that where those judges were putting kids in jail for money? The only answer I could come up with was yes, unfortunately.

These crooked democrat politicians(each and every one that has been and will be indicted is a democrat) have made our area an embarrassing joke. For those in the know, we know that the arrests have only just begun. When it is all over, there are going to be a load of local politicos behind bars. I say it can't happen fast enough to suit me.

The real question will be if the same old voters will do the same old thing and vote a straight democrat ticket. I hope they can realize that a one party system is about as broken as a system can get.

No comments: